The council appoints senior officials of the university with the exception of university president.
The university council is the executive body, which runs the day-to-day affairs of the university and consists of the President, Vice President, the Deans of the Faculties the Registrar, and technical support committee.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Research Methods Seminar for Academic Staff, Closing Ceremony!
- Appointment of Dr Alexander Finlayson as Visiting Professor of Medicine at Amoud University
- Department of Freshman Studies Final Exams, January 2020
- Amoud University Capacity Building Programmes
- Closing Day Research Methods for Supervisors and Their Students by Dr. David Onen