Each Faculty is headed by a Dean of Faculty who is normally assisted by one or more administrative assistants and deputized by one or more Associate Deans. A faculty has a reasonable amount of autonomy to propose to the senate and mount various programmes relevant to the field of specializations under their jurisdiction and further are responsible for all operations under their dockets. Requirements for entry for students for any programme run by a faculty depends on the minimum qualifications set for Freshman Students with regard to their cumulative GPA and some times also specifically certain minimum grades set for selected courses. The students take an additional three years of learning or more at the faculties, upon completion of the basic and mandatory one year freshman studies and thereafter may qualify for graduation upon attaining the minimum requirements for graduation set by the said fields of specialization.
According to the academic calendar, Final Examinations for faculties located at Main campus Amoud University and in particular those running undergraduate degree and diploma progmmes, are scheduled to start on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2018 through to and will continue for nine days ending Thursday, January 31st, 2018.
- Event Time: 8:00am 12:00pm
Main Campus, New Building, Sharia and Law Center
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Registration Open, Classes On, for Amoud Freshmen 2019!
- Amoud University Undergraduate Opening Monday, September 16th, 2019!
- Amoud University 18th Cohort, Class of 2019 Graduation!
- Dr. Mohamed Nuh Ali, delivering a public lecture at Rays Hotel Borama, hosted by Amoud University, "Somali History!".
- Amoud University in Attendance at Haramaya University Graduation 2019