Amoud University Main Campus, Borama
Foundation in Engineering Lecturer
We are looking for a Civil Engineering lecturer with experience in teaching and research to join our team of civil engineers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct Tutorials, lectures and workshop sessions in order to deliver the programme set within the curriculum.
- Prepare project briefs that have clear objectives, assessment criteria, deadlines, schedules, and expected outcomes.
- Prepare teaching materials that may include visual aids, handouts, lecture notes, manuals, coursework, assignments and examination papers.
- Direct and develop a personal research programme leading to publications in Amoud University Academic Journal and other international peer-reviewed academic journals.
- Contribute to the development of the faculty and the university through the generation of research and teaching excellence.
Civil Engineering Lecturer Requirements:
- Must have a minimum Bachelor's degree (preferably Master's degree) in Civil Engineering.
- Applicants should have at least two (2) years teaching Experience.
- Fluency in English language.
- Possess sub-specialization in geo-technical engineering.
- Preference given to applicants who can start immediately.
Please send in your comprehensive resume to:
You can also contact us on:
+252 63 4503676 or
+252 63 4581177
Deadline of submission:
Please submit your application before 18/09/2020 at 11:59am EAT(East African Time)
Written Examinations will be conducted on 19/09/2020 at 10:00am at Amoud University main campus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.