Grade Appeal for Second Semester March 2021/ July 2021 is currently open. According to Academic calendar, Amoud University, September 2020/ July 2021, the grade appeal is valid from Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 until Tuesday, March 16th, 2021.
- Results shall be released by the Dean after approval by Senate.
- A student who is not satisfied with his/her grade in a course may appeal to the Chief Registrar for remarking.
- The application must be lodged within the first two (2) weeks of official date of release of results by the faculty.
- The student should apply in writing through the Dean/HOD, and should specify;
- The course code and course title for the grade in dispute;
- The reasons why (s)he thinks that the grade is a not a true reflection of his/her performance.
- The student shall pay a remarking fee as determined by Senate.
- The Chief Registrar, in consultation with the respective Dean of faculty, shall appoint two (2) examiners to remark the paper. The examiners shall:
- Be persons who are knowledgeable in the course and are teaching the course or have taught the course before.
- Use the same marking guide used by the original course tutor to mark the appealed script.
- Mark the script and submit individual and collective report to the Chief Registrar.
- The New Grade shall be the final grade of the student in the course irrespective of whether it is better or not.
- The new grade shall be presented to Senate for approval and further direction.