Faculty of Education, Amoud University hereby announces commencement of new courses for the coming Academic Year September 2020/ July 2021.
Amoud University Main Campus
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of the business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep in compliance with health and safety restaurant regulations. Ultimately, you will ensure the restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate daily restaurant operations and deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and search for new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree, Diploma, or Secondary certificate.
- Five years of proven Experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.