User Training On Amoud University Database Management System was Held At 9.00am On Thursday, The 4th Day Of April, 2019 At Amoud University, Senate Meeting Hall, Main Campus. This system is managed from the examination portal via the link https://www.results.amouduniversity.org
Fahad Abdirahman, - IT Officer and Database Administrator, Amoud University MIS
- Abubokor Said Ali, - Dean, Faculty of Business & Public Administration, AU;
- Abdirahman Ahmed Muhumed, - Dean, Faculty of Education, AU;
- Edwin O. Okech, - Dean, Faculty of Computing & ICT, AU;
- Khalid Abdirahman Hussein, - Dean, Faculty of Computing & ICT, AU – Ag. Secretary;
- Mohamed Abdi Osman, - Dean, Faculty of Agriculture & Environment, AU;
- Harun Ismail Warsame, - Dean, Freshman Department, AU;
- Dr. Mohamed Ali Nageeye, - Dean, Faculty of Sharia & Law, AU;
- Abdirizak Mahamud Osman, - Dean, Faculty of Economics & Political Science, AU;
- Eng. Abdikarim Idiris Nour, - Dean, Faculty of Engineering, AU;
- Hodan Ali Khyare, - Associate Dean, Faculty of Economics & Political Science, AU;
- Abdirahman Hassan Jeeh, - Associate Dean, Faculty of Business & Public Administration, AU;
- Yahye Sahardid Nour, - Associate Dean, Faculty of Sharia & Law, AU;
- Mohamed Hassan Arbe – Librarian, AU Main Campus Library;
- Zuhoun Mohamed Mouse – Administrative Assistant, Faculty of Education, AU;
- Abdisalam Mohamed Osman – Associate Dean, Faculty of Education, AU;
- Abdirahman Ibrahim Egeh, - Associate Dean, Faculty of Agriculture & Environment, AU;
- Abdirashid Mohamed Yousuf, - Administrative Assistant, Freshman Department, AU;
Several Deans and Associate Deans were in the meeting where members were taken through steps of using the online students examinations management system. The system manages examination results for the students including course registration, entering of marks, automatic calculation of total marks per course, automatic grading, Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) calculation, and generation of various reports for the users.
Students at Amoud University have since 2013 when the system was developed been able to view their results online and this has helped to speed up the process of examination results release. The pride of Amoud University is that the online systems being used to serve various units of administration and academics which serve the university have all been created and developed as ideas from the university students and staff themselves.
One of the main objectives of the faculty of Computing and ICT which it has been able to achieve with much appreciation from the university fraternity has been successful design and implementation of tailor-made, locally developed software.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Amoud University SPGSR re-opens for 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Registration Open, Classes On, for Amoud Freshmen 2019!
- Amoud University Undergraduate Opening Monday, September 16th, 2019!
- Amoud University 18th Cohort, Class of 2019 Graduation!
- Dr. Mohamed Nuh Ali, delivering a public lecture at Rays Hotel Borama, hosted by Amoud University, "Somali History!".