The Total of 96 students in the current Senior group of September 2020/ July 2021 defending their project proposals were distributed per programme and class as follows:-
- Bachelor of Information Technology Class A (17 Students)
- Bachelor of Information Technology Class B (18 Students)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology Class A (21 Students)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology Class B (12 Students)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (28 Students)
The first batch of students from Bachelor of Telecommunications Engineering and Computer Networking Programme are yet to reach their Senior year and are therefore not eligible for project defense until next academic year September 2021/ January 2022.
The defense sessions were organized to take only one day with students presenting in six different groups each with a minimum of three project panelists, based on subject specialization. Each student was scheduled to take 15 minutes and the programme was to run from 8:00am-12:30pm at six different defense rooms with total of 19 lecturers participating.
Normally students select areas of projects based on current trends of computing and informatics and then build a completely new system from scratch or upgrade of an existing system. They also capture this in a project proposal report which follows Amoud University Academic Writing format.