Course Adds and Course Drops for Second Semester March 2021/ July 2021 is currently open. According to Academic calendar, Amoud University, September 2020/ July 2021, course adds and course drops are valid from Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 until Thursday, April 1st, 2021.
Course Adds and Course Drops
- A student may add (course add) or drop (course drop) a course from the existing credit load so long as there is justifiable grounds to do so, and so long as the minimum or the maximum credit loads for the programme for the semester are is exceeded.
- A student cannot add or drop a course to/from his/her existing credit load after the fourth (4th) week of the semester.
- A student cannot add a course to his/her existing credit load if his/her CGPA is less than 2.50.
- A student may drop a course from the semester course load if:
- The GPA for the semester, or the CGPA is less than 1.50; or
- There are justifiable reasons to do so.
- A student who has dropped a course or courses from the semester course load;
- Shall be required to add more courses to the next semester load to cover up for the courses dropped; or
- Shall take longer to graduate than others who did not drop course/s during the study years.