Bishar Elmi Yey, Dean, Faculty of Business and Public Administration, Amoud University chaired the meeting which was held at Senate Meeting hall, main campus, Amoud University, Borama.
The agenda items for the meeting were:-
Report on course coverage (teaching and learning process)
- Assessment of the impact of Somaliland elections on teaching and learning
- Preparation of students for forthcoming examinations
- Time sharing and coverage of comprehensive examinations in relation to major courses
- Announcement of scheduled dates for forthcoming final semester examinations
- Decent Dress code and hair cuts for students