PR, CO and Extra-C
The Vice President for Public Relations and Extracurricular Activities
There shall be Vice President for Public Relations and Extracurricular Activities, who shall, under the overall guidance and supervision of the President, be the head of students’ affairs and be responsible for planning, organizing and management of social, counseling, games and recreational services.
of Vice-President for Public Relations and Extracurricular Activities
It shall be the responsibility of the Vice President for Public Relations and Extracurricular to:
- Monitor, supervise and oversee the planning, development, and efficient and effective implementation of extra-curricular activities in all
campuses of Amoud University;
- Ensure effective and timely provision of guidance and counseling services to all students;
- Obtain, develop, organize and store data and information on all students for purposes of guidance and counseling;
- Protect the environment, and ensure sustainable use of natural resources at the University;
- Design, develop, secure and maintain a descent physical appeal of the university;
- Maintain public and community relations of the University and promote the University image locally and internationally;
- Carry any other task that may be assigned to him/her by the President from time to time.
Under the supervision of the president of the university, the VP for PR & Extra Curricular Activities, Community Outreach and Physical upkeep will be responsible for :
- Overall extra curricular activities throughout Amoud University campuses. The office of student affairs and counseling comes under this Division.
- Libraries of Amoud University and ensuring the protection of library assets and the provision of efficient services.
- Ensuring that University properties such as buildings and equipment are maintained and protected by concerned departments.
- All landscaping and protection of the environment at Amoud University campuses.
- The supervision of security personnel of the university.
- Public and community relations of the University and promoting its image.
- Any other task(s) that may be assigned to him by the president.
Read Latest News
One Health is the concept that human, animal, and environmental health are intertwined. Collaboration of all relevant sectors is key and the current COVID19 pandemic reaffirmed the need...