- Monday, 05 May 2014
Click here to download employee biographical data sheet in .pdf format
Click here to download employee biographical data sheet in .doc format
About the OHRD
The Office of Human Resource Development is a central structure which is designated to assist all other functional units of the university in issues concerning their administrative and academic staff.
In fulfilling the university’s aspirations of becoming a center for academic and technology excellence, the OHRD was established in 2013 with the aim of developing high quality human capital. The office advocates inducing an organizational culture which is enriched with inspirational participatory management and leadership style.
The vision of the OHRD is to be the driving force in the university’s organizational and human resource development initiatives.
Our mission is to enhance Amoud University through a conducive management and leadership style and equipping its workforce with a world-class knowledge and skills.
DepartmentsThe office of HRD has three main departments
- Organizational Development Department
- Training and Development Department and,
- Career Development Department
The office of human resource development is committed to:
- Promote inspirational participatory management and leadership style
- Create a highly competent, well-trained, knowledgeable and skilled workforce by equipping the current and future workforce with the latest and specific skills.
- Lead a high quality, effective and responsive human resources and organizational development function, taking overall leadership on all HR and organizational development issues. Develop and implement effective human resources strategies, plans and policies to ensure the long term development of the organization.
- Develop and implement plans to ensure the organization is recruiting, retaining and motivating the highest caliber of people to deliver the Strategic Plan.
- Implement the HR strategies and policies
- Ensure effective HR development and management
- Ensure proper staff performance management and career development
- Lead an effort for bridging capacity and capability gaps in the organization and developing proper interventions for it.
- Provide high level advice to the president and top management team of the university in human resources and organizational development
- Lead on the development of cohesive and flexible performance-based culture and derive effective leadership of organizational change throughout the university
- Contribute the corporate management of the university through making the major contribution on people development and management issues including participating in multi-discipline, cross-departmental and cross-organizational groups and task teams
- Promote knowledge building and knowledge sharing among the university staff.
- Develop and implement relevant on the job training programs for all staff members of Amoud University.
- Most read